Due an overwhelming response since 2016, JACK AND JILL'S DOWNHILL MARATHON and HALF MARATHON 2018 will be a 2-DAY EVENT in 2018 You can choose to register for either day...or both...if you're crazy. Both the full and half marathon will be offered on both days.
HALF MARATHON: closed
DAY 1 - SATURDAY, JULY 28, 2018 - MARATHON opening 50 spots May 7 (6am)
DAY 2: SUNDAY, JULY 29, 2018 - MARATHON opening 50 spots may 7 (6am)
DAY 1: CHARITY SPOTS NOW OPEN
FULL OR HALF MARATHON spots available for SATURDAY, JULY 28, 2018
You will need to open your donation page with an initial $50 donation to lock in your spot for the race. Once you do, you will be guaranteed a spot provided you meet the minimum requirement donation of $480 by June 1, 2018. You will be given a link to forward to family and friends to donate to this cause. 100% of all the money you raise goes directly to Kiwanis of North Bend and Relay For Life of Snoqualmie Valley.
HERE ARE THE STEPS:
1. You will be directed to a registration page. Fill out all the information
2. Pay the $50 donation to guarantee your spot in the Saturday race
3. You will create an account for your fundraising page that you can share with your family and friends.
DAY 2: CHARITY SPOTS OPENING SOON
RACE DAY BIB PICK UP OPTION:
If you cannot pick up your bib the day before you race, you now have the option to pay a fee to pick up your bib race morning at tollgate park. This option is available during registration. if you do not pay for this option, your bib will not be available race morning.
BIB MAILING OPTION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE DO NOT SEND EMAILS TO REQUEST TO HAVE YOUR BIB MAILED. THANK YOU.
CHECK TO SEE IF YOU ARE REGISTERED:
We know you register for allot of events or perhaps you misplaced your registration confirmation. Click the button below to see if you are registered for 2016 or to confirm your registration. If you are on the list, you do not need to print anything to bring with you to the expo. You ONLY need to bring your ID.
DEFERING TO A DIFFERENT RACE:
- Dropping from the FULL to the HALF Our half marathon field is limited to a few hundred runners because the area is narrow. Dropping from the full to the half is on Stand-by ONLY. If you want to drop from the full to the half, you must show up at bib pick up (the day before your scheduled race) between 5:15pm - 6pm and openings are on a first-come first-serve basis. There is NO WAITLIST, Please do not send an email request.
- Switching from SUNDAY to SATURDAY is on Stand-by ONLY. You must show up at bib pick up on FRIDAY, July 27 between 5:15pm - 6pm and openings are on a first-come first-serve basis. There is NO WAITLIST, Please do not send an email request
add me to jack & jill's mailing list
ALTERNATE HALF MARATHON OPTION:
IRON HORSE HALF MARATHON is a Half Marathon in August. The Half Marathon is similar to Jack and Jill's Half Marathon course along the John Wayne Trail that offers the same beautiful scenic course. If you are looking to run only the half marathon, please consider IRON HORSE HALF MARATHON
Picture ID must be presented to receive your number. For an additional fee, you can pick up your bib race morning at Tollgate Park. This option is only good until June 15, 2018 unless the race is sold out by then.
You will not be timed if you lose your timing chip.
After you register, you will receive online confirmation at the time of entry. Print for your records.
2018 Cancellation Policy
Per industry standard, entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Entry fees CAN be DEFERRED to another year for an additional fee and provided it is done by June 15, 2018. SORRY..NO EXCEPTIONS THIS YEAR. Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. You may not give or sell your number to anyone else.
BIB PICK UP
NIKE FACTORY STORE
Address: 661 S Fork Ave SW, North Bend, WA 98045